Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bluetooth Mircrophone?

I enjoy a friend who is hearing appeared and lately got a untried bluetooth device that allows him to connect to his phone and works great for him. This device works great with his computer also because he connects the device to his speaker port and he can hear games great in a minute. But he still has to where on earth a microphone to talk during games. The device he have has bluetooth audio and would approaching to use the devices bluetooth microphone instead of the corded one he uses now. My ask is is there a usb nouns device he can buy so he can use the bluetooth microphone in his device? I know for my bluetooth the ivories and mouse I have a usb device it uses to connect the devices to my computer. Any support would be great.

Bluetooth Mircrophone?

Yes, they have them at walmart. It's call a Bluetooth USB dongle.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment