Friday, September 17, 2010

Can i burn on a dvd-r disk minus a dvd burner drive.?

iv get a standard dvd/rom cd drive. i need to know how to burn all of my mp3 cds into one on a dvd-r disk. iv get all of my software to be capable of put all of my music on the cd. i lately need to bring my laptop to be able to burn it on a dvd-r disk. is within any software that will let me burn on a dvd-r disk. because im not competent 2 go out and buy a contemporary disk drive for my laptop because iv got bills to money. so if you can help please assistance me out. please and thanx. p.s. if anyones got a dvd burner drive that will fit within my dell inspiron b120 notebook i would gladely buy it off of them or trade beside something in especially good or up to date condition. of the same convenience or more

Can i burn on a dvd-r disk minus a dvd burner drive.?

If your drive is not a dvd burner it cannot burn dvds.

The good word is your laptop has USB ports! There are external USB dvd burners for much cheaper than you can bring back an internal laptop burner for, I got a cheap dvd burner at Target and it's be working pretty good so far.

My burner (I suggest it cost less at the store): http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=...

Other USB burners (you hold to sort them by price): http://shopping.yahoo.com/search?p=usb+d...

Or you could try your luck on Ebay.
i don;t think so
If your dvd drive is not built to burn dvds after you will never be able to burn dvds near it, if it dosnt have RW on it it wont burn anything


No comments:

Post a Comment