Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can tou reccomend an external sturdy drive that will connect to my TV?

hi, im looking for an external knotty drive that will connect to my tv with through scart or av cable. i want something that plays all medium formats divx etc.



i want to spend about lb100 but this can be pushed up to lb150.



i want something that will be reliabe. the size has to start from around 300gb upwards



the best that i own found so far is



http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/external-500gb-med...



can you reccomend something better to me?



thanks!!

Can tou reccomend an external sturdy drive that will connect to my TV?

external h/ds solitary store data you still call for a computer to access it.
I've got one of these : http://www.maplin.co.uk/module.aspx?modu...

Been great for me, one or two issues beside latest DivX files, but that be no problem for me, as I tended to be using MPG, didn't bother looking for software updates.



Add anything drive you want, and it will still be cheaper than Ebay probably. Also with maplin, if you hold problems it is ALWAYS easier than trying to return to an ebay seller you don't know


No comments:

Post a Comment