Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can I use two mouses at like peas in a pod time?

It might nouns like a bit much to hold two pointers running around the screen but for making Cad drawings I wonder if it would become faster than a motion controller. I resembling a rollerball in my right mitt. I've never used a motion controller but I'm thinking that a left foot rollerball could have more advantages for someone who can swot to juggle.

Can I use two mouses at like peas in a pod time?

No, it doesn't work that way. You'll solely have one pointer and it will be stubborn because you'll hold one mouse stationary or moving in another direction. I own a Wacom Tablet, and from time to time the mouse will seem to stop working & it's other because I accidently left the pen higher than the tablet.
it is possible to have 2 mouse at like peas in a pod time on your computer and running but there will not be 2 pointers/cursors.



both mouses work surrounded by sync..
you can plug in more afterwards one pointing device at a time (ie. Mouse, trackball).. And both of them will work, but they will both control the same pointer on the eyeshade..


No comments:

Post a Comment