Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I connect a usb cord from my laptop to my desktop to burn a disk?

I am trying to burn a disk on my desktop but it keep giving me a read error after burning...My burner on my laptop works fine. I just dont know if I can connect the two computers do burn one disk from one computer to a disk on another computer..

Can I connect a usb cord from my laptop to my desktop to burn a disk?

This is a fail-safe example of why usb memory keys are great to hold. I keep a one see memory drive on me at all times. Insert memory push button into a usb slot, transfer the information to another computer and later burn. You can pick one up at target for about $29 for a see.
it technically is possible but i would sergest linking the laptop and desktop via a ethernet cable and transfering the data and burning it on the laptop.



would be easyer that channel, having to set up some class of transfer via a usb cable could be troublesum
some brands of laptops will function as an external usb drive when connected via a usb cable to another computer... it adjectives depends on what brand of laptop you own.
You need a USB-USB cable(not usb A|A, the usb-usb have an adapter in the midle of the cable, an usb A|A can defile your usb ports), you buy it with drivers and software.

U install it and use the report explorer software, or u install as a network cable(u choose).

But if u own a 1gig flash drive, u can burn an image disc(.Nrg .Iso) using 1 notebook and then verbs it 2 the laptop using flash, and then burn to a cd.

Or u can use a crossover cable(LAN) to conect the 2pc's, unless they dont hav a standard twisted set of two rj-45(OR WI-FI) network adaptars.

As u can c, in that r many ways to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment