Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can someone back me find my coprocessor,exchange cards controller drivers? More...?

Hi, For some unknown motivation, my father reinstalled Vista on his laptop and now he get messages that his Coprocessor,Network Controller and Unknown Devices drivers were not installed. I go to device manager and tried to reinstall the drivers but a message say Microsoft cannot find the drivers. How do I get them vertebrae for him? Please help, he is driving me csazy. Jim

Can someone back me find my coprocessor,exchange cards controller drivers? More...?

i call for to know your father's laptop brand name, and model number to sustain you out.
you will need to stir to the computer systems manufactures and download the drivers for vista,,,



presently he could have a problem here some manufacture are not writing hardware drivers for old computers so it depends on how aged the computers is. and what hardware it is using.


No comments:

Post a Comment