Friday, September 17, 2010

Can anyone consent to me know whether reading from a DVD or a USB harddisk is faster?

I am thinking of whether to backup my files on DVD or getting an external USB harddisk.

Can anyone consent to me know whether reading from a DVD or a USB harddisk is faster?

urmm the USB is road faster than a DVD dvd only 16 X and USB is 120 X which is alot faster...



but if u wan ur folder 2 be secure and work without a flaw well i reckon it's better if u put surrounded by a dvd rewrite ! rather than usb rationale who noe, usb mite defect and gone crazy after u put money on up ! that's wat happen 2 me..*neva trust a usb* lol =0

aniway cheers mate

hope this back !
USB hard drive.
Internal is going to be Faster after USB-1or2

Firewire is going to be faster then USB

Don


No comments:

Post a Comment