Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can i put an xbox drive to my notebook? how?

i tired doing it. but when i put my window xp cd. it doesnt boot it. can anyone tell me how to use my xbox drive or to format it?

Can i put an xbox drive to my notebook? how?

Are you discussion about an Xbox Hard drive or DVD drive?



If you are speaking around the Hard drive, you would need to unlock the drive first.



To prevent citizens from just installing a bigger tough drive in an Xbox, Microsoft locked adjectives the drives installed in Xbox's.



So, to know how to use it, you need to find the HD password using a program similar to EvolutionX on the Xbox itself. But the problem is, in direct to load EvoX on to your Xbox it requirements to have a mod chip installed first.



So you can with the sole purpose do it if you have a Modded Xbox.



Then nearby are a few more steps.



Just follow the directions on this link:



http://www.xbox-scene.com/articles/pc-hd...
first past its sell-by date what kind of drive harddrive do u tight? if so i would say u involve to delete every saved winter sport and stuff from it you have and you should own the option to format it somewhere surrounded by my computer hope it helps i newly use my xbox to put SNES and N64 games onto

area condos for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment