Friday, September 17, 2010

Can anyone grant proposal on my PC nouns?

I own a PC that when I play music the sound with the sole purpose comes from the internal speaker. I have tried varying some things in the device organizer but no luck. I have nice external speakers that I want to hear music on but no luck on the other hand. I have an IBM thinkcentre beside a soundmax card but someplace in the mix my stereo nouns has be lost. :(

I just just now got this PC and my speakers worked fine near the old one so I am sure that it isnt the speakers.

Can anyone grant proposal on my PC nouns?

First, get sure that the speakers are plugged into the correct jack on the back of the computer. Also step into the hardware device manager and filch a look at the listing your sound/audio drivers. You may stipulation to update your drivers.
don't use pc, their nouns is not as good as a mac nouns quality,

music merely sounds better on a mac.


No comments:

Post a Comment