Friday, September 17, 2010

Buying a Web Cam?

Okay so, I'm planning on buying a Web Cam. I be wondering which type, in your assessment, would be the best type to buy. Also, what store should I purchase it from? I am thinking of getting one with a built contained by microphone so I don't have to buy one of those too. Tell me what you imagine! Thank you!

Buying a Web Cam?

Okay! I just bought a webcam finishing week! It was SO uncomplicated to install! I bought the Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX. It has a built surrounded by mic, and I've used it to talk/see my sister in Chile! It works really ably. It also includes Skype. That's the program you use for video I believe. www.skype.com All I can say is, I love it and it works really all right. You can also record video and take pictures beside it. Just go to any store close to Best Buy or Circuit City, CompUSA, that kind of point. Good luck!

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment