Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bluetooth Software Problem?

I only recently bought a usb bluetooth drive. I installed the software that come with it, but it doesn't give the impression of being to let me distribute or recieve any files. I tried sending a picture from my camera via bluetooth and it said that the bluetooth connection have failed. I did at most minuscule the basic troubleshooting problems (restarted computer, reinstall software, update drivers, etc..). Do you chew over I should download some other bluetooth software to use instead or is there something else I can do?

Bluetooth Software Problem?

it happen to me as i cannot transfer files but i can connect to internet near my mobile using bluetooth do one thing check the drivers you get with your mobile the driver that comes beside bluetooth is not working correctly next to me too i then purchased infrared device presently its all fine as to verbs files i use infrared and to connect to net i use bluetooth
Try this:



Unplug the bluetooth.

Delete the bluetooth device contained by Device Manager.

Install the Bluetooth driver.

Restart PC

Plug in the bluetooth device and consent to Windows detect and install the driver
Frequenty, there might be a small button on the device you inevitability to push during Discovery, so the base part knows which device to listen for.
Are you looking for free information backup,

free backup software, free online backup,free remote backup?

Look no futher visit

http://rienma.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment