Friday, September 17, 2010

Can any one bring up to date me how I use my push button board instead mouse?

I want to know some push button board commands. I similar to to browse the Internet with switch board commands. Thanks reading my question.

Can any one bring up to date me how I use my push button board instead mouse?

Alt+left-arrow and Alt+right-arrow go forward and rear legs. Using tab repeatedly will eventually get you up to the address banister where you can type within a new network address. Access any of the menu items by hitting alt and then pressing anything letter get underlined within that word (i.e. alt+f to bring down File)
Use your arrow buttons. Control buttons and escape buttons and your alphabet buttons to type and then hit enter to survey. Good luck. I found that using the mouse is a lot easier than the upright though.

home search a scam

No comments:

Post a Comment