Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can I turn a ordinary external HDD into a U3 drive?

I just now bought a Philips external 120 GB HDD and a soft name pass it easy come with it. I be wondering if it is possible to turn this normal HDD into a U3 enabled portable HDD. if u know any links to download this soft to convert my HDD into an U3, please gimme a correlation.

Can I turn a ordinary external HDD into a U3 drive?

I don't think so because these smart drive is responsible for the nouns of a proprietary application design specification created for Microsoft Windows operating systems so that applications can be executed directly from a specially formatted USB flash drive.(i.e. it can be run without first person installed on the computer).



Nothing new in actuality, it is just another reverse engineering prospection simply from mp3 player. :)

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment