Friday, September 17, 2010

Can anyone please bring up to date me why..?

When using my net cam does it look like everything that moves have trails behind it? Like adjectives in slow motion and charitable of blurry? The computer & web cam are both investigational, but the cam only cost $50 , is it because it is cheap? Also When I hook it up & run the disk that come with it, I lose the volume to everything else, I own volume on the cam but thats it?

Any info is greatly appreciatted!! Thank you & have a nice afternoon!

Can anyone please bring up to date me why..?

like you said the the webcam is cheap. what you want to get is the webcam that have the same system as your computer . approaching mine i have an hp computer i also hold an hp webcam.





im looking forward to be talk to you online or yahoo instant messanger.



my yahoo peak messanger is yankees791@yahoo.com
Yes, probably because its cheap. It will have a low FPS for sending over the internet suddenly.
Its possible its messing up because its cheap. But you could always distribute your ISP,Internet Service Provider a call.


No comments:

Post a Comment