Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I install spanking new Windows XP to my Mac again near one compact disc?

I considered necessary to install Windows XP to my Macintosh, so I bought a software called Parallel Desktop and untried Windows XP CD. Since it did not work right, I want to install them again from first. Can I use a license knob of Windows XP again?

Thank you.

Can I install spanking new Windows XP to my Mac again near one compact disc?

You can reinstall Windows XP on your computer as many times as you want. Once you hold installed and registered Windows XP, then i.e. licensed to you for use on your computer. For example, if you had to replace your rugged drive, then you would hold to reinstall your operating system, right? It's the same concept, where on earth basically you remunerated for the use of XP and therefore you can reinstall it as much as you want, as long as it's YOUR computer.
Can I use a license push button of Windows XP again?



Yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment