Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bluetooth relieve?

I own a cellphone with bluetooth and only just bought a new laptop computer near bluetooth and Windows Vista. How do I make my cellphone to work beside my comp? I turn the bluetooth on on my comp and cant recognize the cellphone's bluetooth..backing please!

Bluetooth relieve?

It depends what you want to do with it. You are going to stipulation the specific cell phone prorgam for your phone. Usually such mobile phone tool programs help you create ringtones and synchronize your calendar and e-mail. This software will include the bluetooth connecting program surrounded by it.



Second, you need a bluetooth adapter (USB) that will work near the phone tool program. If you need more relieve, contact me!
Microsoft has some troubleshooting suggestions:



http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/windows...
All you call for is a bluetooth Program,Becuase the program helps the BLUETOOTH to see your cellphone.



Blue Soleil,Thats also a program you can try



Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment